Although we are an adult-only shelter, HOPE Campus is more than “just a homeless shelter”. We seek to provide comprehensive services to those in need in the River Valley area. The services we offer include:
- Temporary housing
- Shelter Beds: Sign-ups start at 5:30 pm.
- Program Beds: First come, first serve when beds are available. No intakes are done after 3 pm.
- Breakfast (M-F): 7:00 am (Saturday & Sunday: 7:30 am)
- Lunch: 11:30 am
- Dinner: 6:00 pm
- Laundry Services
- Mental Health Services
- Case Management
- Skills Classes
- Rapid Rehousing
- Rent and Utility Assistance
- Dog Kennels
- We also have a Community Partner Space where many of our partners will office throughout the week!